Monday, July 25, 2011

Taxing the fat

I have been saying this for years how unfair it is in America that if you make healthy eating choices, it will break your bank! Due to my food restrictions, everything I eat tends to be healthier. I mean let's face it, at an average of $5-$7 for gluten-free bread, who can afford that one a normal budget? I know my food costs are at least triple what the normal person would eat. Being able to make brown rice pasta with turkey sausage should cost the same price as making Ragu with crappy processed food. Hell it should be cheaper considering the fact that it's better for you!! Anyways, here is a great article discussing taxing the junk and making the healthy more affordable.

Taxing the unhealthy & making healthy more affordable

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home