Monday, August 15, 2011

Yummy Chicken Slow Cooker Idea

So while I didn't have time to take a photo of it, it was because IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! My hubbie and I went golfing for the night, but before I threw all the ingredients in and I left! We came back our house smelled amazing & we also we starving!!! It was so good. Ok for those of you gluten-free, I made this with Gluten-Free mushroom soup I got at local natural store, and also I used Tofutti Sour Cream to make the base. Than when the slow cooker was done, I used tinkyada noodles (green ones, I think spinach) and topped it off with a little Parmesan cheese for hubbie! It was AWESOME!! SO easy and so easy to make if you have food restrictions!!! 5 STARS! (PS the photo doesnt look very yummy, and it doesnt do it justice!!!)
Jennie's Heavenly Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Add a photo

Jennie's Heavenly Slow Cooker Chicken

Prep Time:
5 Min  Cook Time: 4 Hrs  Ready In: 4 Hrs 5 Min
Ingredients
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
  • 1 (8 ounce) container chive and onion cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup dry white wine
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

Directions

  1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the salad dressing mix, mushroom soup, cream cheese, and wine until the sauce mixture is hot, smooth and well combined. Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on Low setting until chicken is tender, about 4 hours.

Nutritional Information open nutritional information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 456 | Total Fat: 28.3g | Cholesterol: 133mgPowered by ESHA Nutrient Database

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home