Thursday, October 13, 2011

Heated Yoga

Fuck it. Why not. I have toyed around with the idea since I started practicing over 4 years ago.. and just never nutted up and do it.. Ugh an hour and a half... Who has the time?!? But than I came across this saying today " Someday never really comes, does it?" ~ Unknown~ which completely came at the right fucking time in my life...  My heart has been shattered by someone I THOUGHT was my best friend.. and I am looking to try and find myself again. I am lost. I need some clarity and most importantly I need to remember why I love myself.. because in effort to try and make other people happy for so long.. I've forgotten about myself. So fuck it. Bring on the hot yoga. Let's try this shit.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home