Thursday, August 18, 2011

Remember the past..

One year ago.,. I was awaiting surgery and in so much pain. I couldn't walk, I was bleeding like crazy and basically completely in pain. I was awaiting surgery from Doc Greedy, and not knowing what the future would bring.. I was scared out of my mind, and told that I might be losing part of my bowels. I didn't know what to expect when I awoke from surgery. I was completely scared & so worried for the future. I can't believe it was a year ago next month, that that dreaded surgery changed my life all for the better. It marks the period when I decided to take back control of my life..... And that I should never forget...

My IUD is getting better and better every month. This month I forgot my "period" and it just showed up one day which says a lot... Considering the week before I would have acne, pains, stomach problems, cramping, insomnia and the list goes on, on, and on.... Now I actually FORGOT it was coming. My bleeding went from the Pacific Ocean to Detroit Lake in Oregon. It's crazy how far the past seems away, but in reality it isn't... I saw this quote today, and I think it applies to the situation. Don't EVER let your illness define you, you define yourself.

Don´t let your fears take control of your life. Instead of thinking and re-thinking negative stuff, concentrate in searching for Solutions to your problems. Think what you can do to make your situation become better . Let go of the apprehension and fill yourself with positive thoughts and Love. We can All find peace in our hearts, it is just a matter of trying and letting go the fear. Every problem have a solution , just have patience and add Love to your thoughts . Remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel , keep your focus on the light not in the darkness :)ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•. ƸӜƷ♥♥ Blessings, Love and Light.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home