Friday, October 7, 2011

HUGE DAY TODAY!!!

Ya well through all my medical issues over the last 5+ years, I have needless to say acquired several thousands of $$$ in bills and related costs.. I have slowly over the last year since I have been healthier.. been trying to pay down my bills, and slowly but surely hoping if I stay healthy that I would be able to chip away at these horrible bills that I pay over $300 a month to... and guess fucking what?!? YEA YEA! I paid off my eye doctor today! SO HUGE FOR ME! First time ever since I started seeing him over 5 years ago that I have had that doctor paid off.. FEELS SO GOOD mentally. It's also a sign that I am slowly healing, and also the fact that I have stayed OUT of his office for this year makes me so fucking excited. Words cannot describe how happy this makes me! I really truly never thought this day would come... Next bill I owe roughly $400ish, which I will pay off $200ish this month.. So by year end ANOTHER one done!!! Than I only have left stupid fucking hospital bill from Doc Greedy.. However that is done to roughly $1200ish, so in less than a YEAR I should have all my medical bills paid off! OMFG this is so awesome and feels so amazingggggggggggg!!!!!! It's so hard to describe to people in words how amazing this feels... ONE BILL AT A TIME!!!!!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home