Thursday, October 13, 2011

Health Assessment. Bahaha

Hahahahah according to my medical insurance "health assessment" I am a 98/100 which means I am in perfect health. Bahahahahahahahahaha. Right.. Total perfect health.. But than I started to think about it.. and technically I guess I am. But I guess sometimes what you can't see, you don't know about. My blood pressure is awesome, my cholesterol and HDL are money.... in "theory" I am the perfect picture of health... Sure.. Maybe. But take away all the medications which I have to take to keep me "functioning".... how much is really left?! Am I really a perfect picture of health?!? hahahaha. Whatever.. Friends of mine last night where talking about how long they want to live.. One friend said 60's (no surprise and he probably wont live past 60's) and another friend said 100. In my head I was thinking about all the meds I take, my liver, if I can ever go off these meds and this nagging cough which I have.. Either smoking induced or from ya know.. the chemo meds I am on.. and how they fuck up your lungs.. Awesomeness. Sometimes I wonder.. and than I remember that I don't want to think about it. I just want to live... I just want to wake up everyday and bring what the new day has in store. I just want to breathe & live what life I do have. I have no idea how long I will live for, but I do know it fucking wont be 100. IF I do... they should sign me up for medical studies because I don't know how I can possibly live that long.. My liver and kidneys HAVE to hate me.... Ever seen Steel Magnolias? Yea well this movie always makes/made me ball my fucking head off like a little bitch... I always wondered if it was a view into the future.. Like somehow that might happen to me.. Life is funny. You never know what you are going to get till you wake up that morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home