Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend of Gluttony

Sooooooooooooo worth it let me start off by saying.. But holy shit I am paying for it today. We went on vacation for Labor Day weekend. We started by staying with family, went to a football game, and than headed to the coast with some friends. I had fully intended on sticking to my food restrictions all weekend, and than Saturday came.. I had eaten some yogurt thinking I would eat later.. no biggy. However at the tailgater, since I am the once who plans them all, I rarely find time to breath let along eat.. So I just drank beer. Meh whatever, happens. Hubbie drove to the beach and by the time we got there it was well past 5:00 and my beer & yogurt was deeply wearing off. Buddy of ours ordered some pizza, and I said fuck it, I am eating since I was near fainting and running on empty. I peeled off the red meat (wasn't ready to gamble with this) and just eat the pizza and left over yumminess remaining from the pepperoni juice!!! Ended up going to a friends bar, and I sort of stuck to my food restrictions (being still concerned over the pizza I ate earlier) and I ate a chicken salad with homemade blue cheese. Yummy! Day #3. At beach with friends, stuck to restrictions mostly for the day.. Than dinner came.
Crab Sammie
HOW could I resist that?!? It was a grilled crab sammie with dill salmon and a salad. I said screw it, and ate the deliciousness. Sometimes it just gets old trying to keep my body happy... and I was with dear friends of mine, and knew that they would support me in whatever. aka NOT be food police!!!!  Hoping that my stomach would hold out through the night & into tomorrow so we could drive home. Than came breakfast the next day.... Limited choices.. So I got a cheese & onion omelet with a small biscuit on the side (I only ate once piece.. the top)... Made it home & somehow my stomach & body was still holding up. So I said screw it one more time, it's vacation & I devoured some pizza rolls (without meat), cheese nips & made some cheese pasta with rice. Yep... TOTALLY paying for it this morning but so worth it!!! I had an amazing weekend. My stomach is all cramping. I have farted more time than I can count. My girlie parts of inflamed and on fire, my eyes were completely blurry this morning.. basically my body flared and is now attacking me which I totally expected!!!! But again, totally worth it for one whole weekend to just let it go :-)

Yummy crab Sammie:
Crab meat
Cheese (of your choice)
Mayo
White bread or sourdough

Simply mix the mayo and cheese together with the fresh carb meat.
Add to the bread.
Make a grilled cheese.
Enjoy!!! Simple as that!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home