Monday, August 29, 2011

IUD and smoke

Had my "period" last week. It was pretty effing harmless. Some uncomofrtable cramping moments, but all and all not to bad when you think about where I came from. Around this time I am thinking of my horrible surgery I had a year ago from Dr. Greedy. I can't believe it has been almost a year since the day that forever changed my life. Seems like it was forever ago in some ways, and in other ways it seems like it was just yesterday. I think it is important to always remember the worst, so when it is good.. You know it's good. I thought by now I wouldn't be bleeding at all monthly, but least the IUD is working, and doing it's part. I have minimal cramps, and my stomach issues are so much better. My "period" even snuck up on me this month because I didn't have any pre-symptoms!!! Shocker! My bleeding is easily controllable with a pad & tampon, which is super awesome... Seems off but that's a huge improvement for me!!! My weight seems to have mellowed/evened out. Which is nice. I am holding steady at 133-135 which I am totally okay with. Did the IUD make me gain weight? Maybe... But I just tried to watch what I eat, and make sure I maintained a healthy lifestyle!! I am hoping that my body has adjusted for the most part to the IUD!!! While every month seems to be getting better and better, I hope it stays along this path!!

The smoke here is OUT OF CONTROL!!! It is unfortunately fire season, and in full force with all the thunderstorms we have had lately. My eyes have been bugging me, which is sort of scary. Reminds me of all my painful surgeries I have been through, and how desperately I don't want to go through them again. I pray every day that the chemo meds keep my body at rest. However I am sure this smoke is hurting everyone right now. I think we have more than 5 fires going at once right now, and the smoke is not only making me cough like crazy but also my eyes burn! Plus the headache is HORRIBLE! Fellow co-worker said he has had a headache & it makes me feel a little better, because I have had one all damn weekend! So frustrating. I hope they can get these fires out soon with little damage & for our air quality!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home