Monday, November 28, 2011

Hmmmm where to start?!?

Hmmmm where to start?!!? Maybe I should just start somewhere and work my way from there...

IUD:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it.. It has been all most a year since I got the damn thing in, and I have to say that I haven't looked back. Every month shit gets better and better, and less painful. My cramps get better, my bleeding gets less and less (which is awesome because I think now it's just dried blood up there) and well my general well being around that time is just better. I only bleed (remember I bleed out of both holes LOL) maybe 5 days a week which is awesome and a half!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IUD!!!

My hubbie's depression is still there (which DUH I know it would be). He has been on medication now for a week, and I see some differences. It's so nice to see him smile and laugh again. Today he says he is feeling sort of down, I said that's normal, and you are going to have good days and bad days, but the key here is that HE IS TALKING to me about it. Expressing when he is feeling sad which is a step in the right direction. He also told me that he opened up to some friends this weekend, which is also super good. Being a partner in a relationship when one person is depressed is hard, it isn't about you... or your marriage or your relationship.. The person just feels down and my job as someone who loves them is to support them, and say it's okay to have a bad day or you are having an awesome day let's celebrate it!!! It's tough. People you thought were your friends... you find out really out. However through the darkness you see sometimes a strength in a friendship that you didn't know existed. It's a struggle and a battle for us, but I know that if we work together, we can get through anything.

My body got horribly mad Saturday.. SO MAD... After drinking and not eating all day during football, we went to a Mexican restaurant.. to which I eat and had another cocktail and BAM my body decided to rage a world war 3 on me.. It was horrible. HOWEVER my hubbie really stepped up, and took care of me. While he was rubbing my back as I was throwing up, I realized how amazing of a person he is.. and deep down inside I know he loves me.. It's just hidden by some clouds right now...

All right work time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home