Monday, November 7, 2011

Fuck you daylight savings time

I know.. I know.. I know... MOST people would LOVE having the clock set back one hour, hell you in theory gain an extra hour of sleep right?!? Well I say FUCK YOU! I couldn't sleep last night, I just felt a void. I stayed home from work till 9:00ish hoping to get some sleep. That was an awesome plan till my husband decided to let his alarm go off every 5 mins till I kindly told him if he didn't shut it off and get up, or shut it off and stay the fuck in bed I would chop his balls off. I am cranky, sleepy and my uterus feels like it is screaming bloody hell. SO FAR not impressed with you daylight savings.. AT ALL!!!!

Ooooooooooo and this whole cramping without a period... It's like a double edged sword with this IUD.. I have good days and bad days but right now I could stab someone in the eyes and scream bloody murder.... I am tense, cranky and generally wanting to throttle someone by the throat. So for the safety of others, I am headed home to some wine & Monday Night Football (laughing my fucking ass off right now at how grumpy I am!!!!!) FUCK YOU DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home