Monday, November 21, 2011

Soo time to re-group..

I don't have time right now to blog about this.. but I will say I had to AMAZING friends help me today.. just by listening and being there.. One friend said something that sparked something in me...

******* got knocked down, ***** got back up. It's time for ***** to roar, what will that sound like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGv7BXBW9S4

I can't help his depression.. He needs to want to help himself. Taking a magic pill isn't the only answer.. and tonight I am going to sit down with him, ask him what HIS steps (without my guidance are) and his plan of action. I understand that right now he hurts.. and it's hard. However a friend of mine helped me to see the difference between clincially depressed (medication forever) and depressed (needs some help in life).... I can't allow myself to suffer and "fix" him.. He has to want to fix it himself.. I will support, love and guide him, but I cannot and WILL NOT be the answer.... It has to be a change in his heart.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home