Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fucking awesome!

All things considered, I would have to say that physically life is fucking awesome. I mean sure... I have my moments.. but all things considered I am feeling great!!! I golfed my ass off last week (sore as hell but an awesome workout) and enjoyed a day of heated yoga. I passed on the days I am golfing, because well it's to much for my little body. I have to be careful how much I push the limits.. I know my body and I know when enough is enough. Sunday morning I woke up and was completely beat. Met my buddy for some football and than came home to nap. It was AWESOME! Bleeding has almost stopped, and I have 90% of the time stuck to my tough food restrictions and I have to say I feel amazing. I did however totally flake on picking up my chemo meds from the store Monday and Sunday (Whoops and shit) which leaves me 2 days behind. Considering that, I can't believe how good I feel. I am so tempted to cut them out, but I know that I can't! Balls. I have a huge Halloween weekend coming up, and I need to make sure I am at my best... Hindsight, maybe I subconsciously didn't take my meds so I feel fine on Sunday/Monday.. Who knows.. all I know is considering I am 2 days behind, I am doing stellar!

On another note. Fucking food police... AGAIN!! We were at a family dinner last night, and I ate a few bites of some bread! GASP NO SHE DIDN'T!!! Hey people. Fuck off. I know my body. I know what I can and cannot get away with.. So thank you very much, I am fucking fine. I hate when people do this... My buddy just drilled me on rather or not I get enough calories.. blah blah blah blah. DUDE PEOPLE I am fucking fine. I am a big girl. I know my body better than fucking anyone else cause guess what?!? I LIVE IT 24/7!! Did I get a little sick this morning from the bread?!? Sure. But I made the choice. I knew and I understand what my boundaries are!! I got up.. went to work & managed to rock some yoga as well... Mind your own fucking business cause I got mine.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home