Wednesday, February 22, 2012

oooo mannnn

Oh man. I don't even know where to start..... Getting divorced, moved out of my house and my busy time of work has started. For about a month I was going through some serious, serious mental and physical aliments from the divorce... So instead of blabbing on about them, I will just pick up from here and move forward.

Considering everything, I am doing okay. Working 11-12 hour days, and last week my doctor put me on anti-anxiety medication. The stress of work, life and the divorce was literally killing me from the anxiety. My heart rate was tripled, my blood pressure was skyrocketed and I was sleeping less than 4 hours if I was lucky a night. I hit a wall. Big time. So now I am taking Zoloft to get me through next few months, and have some zanax to take at night. So far, every day I feel better and better.....

Side note. Some interesting articles came out today I thought I would share....

Inhalable caffeine. REALLY?
Choosing Gluten-Free. WHY?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home