Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stupid cold :(


Last thursday I stayed home from work, felt a cold coming on and didnt want to get anyone else sick. Felt better on Friday, or I just choose to ignore it, I think probably the later. Threw an epic birthday party for my girl and than went all day to a football game. Tailgated from 1-5 and than game at night. ya it was like 38' I think... Sunday monring woke up feeling like death. Did nothing all day, but did manage to head out with hubie and get some groceries. Come Monday, my body was MAD AS HELL. Since then, I have been stuck at home. Trying to use this time to Xmas shop and plan out my Black Friday plan of actio.n... I feel like crap, My eyes are brunig anf hurt, and to top if off I have this awful cold. BLAH. God I wish it would go away. I just want to go to work!!! Odd I know, but I love my work. its my sense of calm. Snowed like  inches here last night. Crazy and hello winter. 

Side note. Aunt flow is suppose to come today. So far her flight has been delayed. Normally I would be worried, but with the chemo meds I am on, I never know when it will come.... Doesn't matter anyways, with all my meds I wouldn't have a "decision" to make anyways, my meds all ready made it for me.... All though as hard as it would be, I couldn't at this time in my life. Still baby crazy.. Thankfully my IUD goes in next week. I am anxious and scared for it... I am hoping for the benefits of he IUD and not the negative. Spoke with a friend last weekend about IUD, and she said after 3-6 months is really how long you have to wait for it to come through and for your body to adjust. 
I need tis fucking cold to go away. I have had to put my work outs, my energy sessions, my doctors appts, work and basically everything on hold. I am SO OVER IT!!!!! To exhausted to even type more. Blah.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home