Wednesday, December 1, 2010

IUD today...& scammed by doctor....

Gulp I am both nervous and excited. My hubbie and I are both excited and trying to look at the positive. I am scared, because I never know how my body will react... HOWEVER I am trying to be upbeat and look for the good.. I am hoping that I can make it through the inseration!!! I had a friend who couldn't even make it through the insertion, she said noooooooooooo. All though come to find out, her doc just told her to take Ibuprofen and THATS IT!!!!! I dont think I wold be able yo make it either yo!!!! 

So last night took this med Cytotec which is suppose to help "loosen" up the area... yaj I got horribly and violently ill last night with stomach cramps and pain. It was awful. I get these episodes sometimes, so it really wants a shock, but this one hurt more than normal... Talked to mom and she said sometimes this happens, because it "loosens" everything up. Also found out this is the med which they give to people after 8 weeks of pregnancy... Weird. I stopped researching it after I read that... Sometimes it is better to not have all the knowledge... 

So I am home, awaiting my hubbie to pick me up. I popped a valium and a pain killer, per doctors recommendation, and I am hoping for the best. I use heavy breathing exercises when I have stomach cramping & upset during the middle of the night, so I am hoping that will help me get through this. Hubbue brought up a good point, I have been worse i.e surgery, so I am hoping this will be a peace of cake.

Now on another note. DR. REDWINE's aka Doc SurgeryHappy office completely took advantage of me.... I called my insurance company to find out where my $6800 check was from the insurance company for the UPFRONT fee of his surgery fee I spent for my surgery which did nothing. To which the insurance company informed me that on Aug 30th, they spoke with his office and told their surgery coordinator that 1) he was an out of netowrk provider and 2) none of the upfront fee would be reimbursed and to top it off, only $1450 is the allowable amount for the procedure, which went towards my out of pocket deductible. NONE OF THIS WAS RELAYED TO ME... Doc Surgery Happy took advantage of my situation. lead me to believe that surgery was my only option, and THAN his office took my $6800 up front fully knowing that none of it would come back... I am appealing with with the insurance company, who was on my side knowing his shady side which is coming out and helped me to appeal the process. I am currently awaiting the paperwork for this, and appeal it. Insurance company will decide and they will hopefully reimburse me and than go after him!!!!! SHAME ON YOU Dr. REDWINE!!!! You totally have lost site of helping your patients and why you are doing what you are doing..... After that, anything remaining I am taking the bastard to Small Claims court.Its bad enough the surgery did nothing, and he wanted to give me a hysterectomy, but NOW TO TAKE MY MONEY. Fuck you. You were suppose to be one of the good ones......

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home