Monday, March 21, 2011

A reminder about WHY I have the IUD!

Don't EVER forget how far you have come... or where you came from!!! -me-

I had to stop the peppermint tea, it was inflaming the shit out of my bladder. I actually forgot about that (drama last busy season with my I/C flaring up so bad it hurt to sit) and doctor putting me on meds. WHICH I have managed to wean myself off, and now control my I/C with diet and exercise. Anyways, I attempted the peppermint tea, which made my bladder burn. So stopped. Downed 3 more glasses of water, and than one Gatorade. Eat some lunch. Just a Fagel (fake bagel, my hubbie calls them fagels) with turkey and some fessy puffs (fake cheese puffs) and I felt like I gained 5 lbs. My stomach is SO fucking messed up today. I didn't understand it. I motivated myself to go to the gym by self talking. I basically yelled at myself in the head like Jillian Michaels would, and knew I would feel somewhat better if I just went. So I went. Did elliptical 2 resistance higher and one level incline higher. Again Jillian was my motivation. Felt better, than came back to work. Horrible cramping and than BAM spotting. Ooooooooooooooooooo I totally forgot. It's the 20 somethings of the month, my "normal" period is still trying to come through. Which totally explains the stomach problems. God damn they use to be so much worse. Like mind numbing, and diherra one moment and than the next horrible constipation. It was awful. My pelvic area would feel like a war zone for days before and days after. Pretty much 2 weeks of hell. The fact that I am able to even work a 12 hour day is AMAZING and sooooooooooooo need to remember where I came from. I got my IUD the first week of Dec, and its only March, so it only has been 4 months. Which for my body, every week towards a better week I will take. This explains the sickness last night. For every month, I would be horribly ill like food poisoning symptoms for 3-5 days prior and 3-5 days after. Ya, you do the math...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home