Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What is wrong with me?

Came into work yesterday, and felt completely 100% out of it. I couldn't focus on any forms I was working on, I had no sense of balance and I was completely out of wack. So I tried to work till noon, and than I went home for lunch. I came back to work, and I immediately felt like I was going to barf. So I promptly went home and slept. Fucking slept from 1:00ish until I woke up this morning. While I am feeling mildly better, I am so not feeling myself. My only sense of clue is well I dont know. I am sort of fuzzy, and my mouth is majorly infected with mouth sores which are bleeding. I am dizzy and have nauseated and have little appetite and all I want to do is sleep. I don't know what is going on. I thought I felt better this morning, but after coming into work, it seems quite the chore, and now I am exhausted. I am not sure what is going on. I am so grumpy and cant crack a smile if I tried. Even in typing this, I am getting dizzy. I am not sure at what point I should call a doctor, as I don't know if its my chemo meds making me feel like this, or if I actually have a cold or something. Odd thing is I dont have like a head cold, no coughing  and no none of that. I am just really really really exhausted, dizzy and disorientated. I think if I still feel like this tomorrow, I might call my auto-immune doctor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home