Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some logic to bloatedness...

So I REFUSE to take the way that I feel after I eat and through out the day as being ok. I have done some research and  looked into the whole "bloated" feeling, turns out a lot of people with the IUD feel this bloatedness. However I wonder how much of it is people's lifestyle, and they tend to blame the IUD because the IUD makes the feeling more noticeable?!? I don't know... All I know is for all the good things the IUD has done for me, I want to try and alleviate the bad. So I keep trying. I currently take some (not the brand I use, but one I like) colon cleanse  pills (totally spacing on the name, but can totally visualize it) when my stomach is feeling full with a stool softener to help my body digest the food I eat. When than I started thinking, why don't I follow the directions for better digestive care?!? It says to take 2 in the morning and night with foods, and possibly take 3-4 depending on how your stomach does. I was thinking about my stomach issues, and I always feel worse in the a.m. (more bloated) and I always feel awful after eating, so maybe I need to 1) eat smaller portions and possibly eat more small meals in a day and 2) take some cleansing pills every day on more a habitual pattern so that I can help my stomach... Sooooooooooooooo I took two of them last night, and all ready this morning I feel like my digestive juices are flowing better.. Sooooo see what happens... Today is Jillian Michaels day 2, and 6 weeks abs day 1! Mildly scared! Jillian is one tough work-out instructor!!!!

I just can't accept the fact that my IUD would be causing all these problems. I do believe that it can be exaggerating problems/issues I all ready had, but I refuse to accept that I have to just accept them, and either be miserable or have the IUD taken out. To me, this are just minor inconveniences to me, and I just need to find an answer to try and alleviate the problem. This time last year (without the IUD) I remember sitting in my office chair with a bag of ice and just trying to numb my entire pelvic area. I could barely move and working out was completely painful. My stomach would feel like food poisoning symptoms for like 3 days prior and 3 days after my 7-10 days period. I was completely miserable. While I am convinced the IUD presents some issues which need to be addressed, I am convinced for now they are manageable to some extent...  

Side note. One BONUS side effect of the IUD for me is boobs! While not a common side effect, my body tends to react greatly to hormones, so I have noticed my bras starting to fit a little tighter, and well to be honest I just notice them more. So I tried on my favorite biniki top last night to see how it looked and WOW boobs!!! It was awesome! IUD 1 : taking out IUD 0. ;o) It was so cool and a huge smile came across my face!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home