Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In honor of Jillian Michaels being kick ass!

"Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility."
Jillian Michaels (Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life)

I don't have much time, as I am trying to work a "short" day, which means only 11 hours this time of year. But I have had completely a shit day. A project that I thought would take only 2ish hours, I just got done with like 1 hour ago!!! It was completely frustrating and by far one of the most exhausting days I have had this season. I just can't seem to recover today!!!

Side note. Got me some Jillian Michaels Fit in 30 Days today, and I tried level 1. Holy crap yo! I think she got meaner and tougher in this video! I have been working out like crazy last weekish and she completely kicked my ass. I wanted to try her Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack but with my two errands I had to run today, I just didn't have time. So I rocked her 30 day fit video and I have to say I am scared for levels 3-4!!! I can't imagine what is nexrt. Having rocked her 30 day shred last summer, and kicked my booty and my abs into shape for Shasta worthiness, I respect the hell out of her and love her workouts. I enjoying having someone to yell and motivate me. Makes me angry and make me work out harder...

I am so exhausted even in typing this. Back to my work so I am GTFO!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home