Monday, March 28, 2011

Mondays are not FUNDAYS!

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.  ~Author Unknown
First off, I want to take a moment to send my thoughts and prayers over to my co-worker who lost his brother yesterday. He suffered a heart attack and was flat-lined for 24mins on Thursday evening, and they pulled him off life supports yesterday. It is his only family (no aunt, uncles, cousins or parents) and I cant imagine the pain he is in. RIP.

Today just isn't a good day for me, but I don't think I will have many with it being 3 weeks away to the end busy season, and us being short-staffed. All ready working 70 hours, and now with co-worker being gone we are short staffed and having to work more hours.. Which I didn't think was possible. I didn't work yesterday afternoon, as I thought I was going to spend some time with my husband. Turns out he was on his computer all afternoon and evening. Thanks hubbie. Still angry about this one. Anyways, I had to take my chemo meds yesterday evening, which is never fun and always makes for a pretty rough Monday. I am pretty exhausted and I don't think any amount of sleep or rest would heal me, I just think I need busy season to come to a close. My pelvic area is reeling with pain this morning and I am spotting pretty bad. Seems as though it might partially be triggered by stress, but honestly at this point I am so fucking exhausted who knows. I might have to ice it here in a bit. Time for Jillian at lunch, as it's Monday and my day to go home and let out our dog. I am just so drained, that it's hard to be motivated about much these days...

Side note. In effort to read labels more, which I have been. My favorite Gluten-Free English muffins I found out why THEY ARE AWFUL FOR YOU!!!  I read the label, 110 calories. Meh not bad. Than I read the serving size 1/2 A PIECE!!! Are you fucking kidding me?!?! 440 calories in a one GF English muffin? Ya sooooooooooooooo not happening.  I for one week a few weeks ago ate these every damn day! *GULP* I did however find these Udi's Gluten Free Muffins at Whole Foods yesterday. Not bad at 200ish calories, and surprising yummy! I love Udi's. THANK You for existing. Just have to watch the calories in some of there products as they can reach over 300 sometimes.. However, these muffins are a welcomed new food for me to eat and the price isn't to bad...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home