Monday, April 4, 2011

Blarg.. Maybe Meh.

I have been so damn exhausted these last few days, I find myself working and than trying to stay off the computer as much as possible. I am so exhausted from work, and can't wait for an actual day off. So here was my weekend. Sort of boring today, as I think work is just exhausted the fuck out of me... Hard to be to exciting when all you want to do is sleep for 2 days!

Friday I had acupuncture. Which was awesome. She was doing Moxa on my stomach/pelvic area, and she got to talking about her relationships problems with the new man in her life, and I think she got a little carried away. A piece of the Moxa stick ended up dropping from the stick, and laid burning on my stomach for a good few seconds. In all honesty it really didn't bother me much, I think she was mortified. When I went to leave, she said that she wont take my money, and would just rip up the check. It really didn't bother me much, and the 3rd degree burn while most people it would piss them off, I felt way worse pains in my life and was feeling so much better after this acupuncture treatment.

Worked out 6 days last week! WOOT! Go me. I have to say it's been two weeks since I started kick my own ass campaign, and I have to say I am slowly noticing a difference. Holding steady at 135-138, which doesn't make me exactly thrilled, but as long as I am not over 140 mark, I am going to deal with it. I mean hell I have bigger boobs now, so some weight gain is expected I am sure.. I am trying my best to work with it. I had to take my chemo meds last night, and I think that screw with my system to some extent. I mean after all, in larger doses it is chemo meds.... Granted it works for suppressing my immune system, but lets be realistic about what they are... I am slowly starting to get in better shape, and I feel less bloated. I am going to keep going on the path on I am, and as soon as the busy season is over, I will be back to hiking, riding and running in addition to gym/Jillian/yoga/pilates workouts!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home