Wednesday, March 30, 2011

If I dont barf.. it will be a miracle.

Last night I was watching Top Chef with my hubbie, after eating a yummy dinner of a taco salad (he eats double deckers) and I started to feel pretty nauseated and massive stomach cramps. Figured it was because I had seconds (god forbid). Side note, NO CHEESE! WOOT! Anyways, so I went to the bathroom with food poisoning type symptoms, and figured it was just because I eat to much. After I drug myself off the toilet, I start to wondered WTF was going on since my bathroom trip didn't alleviate the pelvic pains.. Weird. Wrote it off as exhaustion from work. Ended up falling asleep on hubbie. Woke up a hour or so later, and still feeling nauseated and my stomach was killing me. Ok seriously WTF IS GOING ON?!? Woke up this morning, and feel completely worse. I think I totally have the stomach flu. Awesome. I am not barfing (thanks to my strong stomach.. or not thanks still up for debate) but feel completely nauseated and sick to my stomach. I am soooooooooooooooooooo dizzy but I cannot afford the day off of work with every day mattering as we get closer to the deadline. Top it off, my boss is being total hard-ass and snapping at me over the stupidest shit. So I shut my door, turned up the rap and I want to be left the fuck alone!!! Working 11+ hours is hard enough, let alone with the stomach flu!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home