Tuesday, July 17, 2012


Funny how once you realize something, you are able to recognize it in your life... I cant believe how much ADHD is running my life.. my thoughts.. my actions.... Today as I sit and wait for 5:00 to role around, it's driving me INSANE! I have always wondered why, but now I know I why.. Every second that itches by drive me insane. I can always make it till 3:30ish/4:00ish but man the last hour is murder to me.. I try and think of ways to make the time go by faster, and its complete hell... My brain just runs amuck... Hmmm wonder if any correlation to why I always awake at 3:27am from "sleep" (LOL) if you can call it that.... I work 2-6am till always 3:30sih.. Its so weird... My skin feels like it's crawling, my body is sweating and I feel like every second that goes by is complete and utter torture to me.. Now image going through this EVERY day.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home